As a Care Assistant in Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
What you will need
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
- Salary of up to £12.49/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform OR Cost refunded after initial period
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service user
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.