Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide expert care and support to our residents within Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area.
What's the role
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be on the front line of providing invaluable services to those patients in need of care.
Your daily tasks will consist of tidying communal rooms, helping our residents with personal care and communicating with them and their family members.
Hull branch are located in Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our fantastic Flexi Pay feature app provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Start your application today!
Click apply, once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way