Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Launceston, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide dedicated care and support to our service users with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills along the way.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.