Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Care Assistant in Launceston, Camelford and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks such as supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, washing, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £14.25 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support