At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Care Assistant in Launceston, Camelford and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will vary, including aiding services users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our app even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.