Our local branch is based in Lemon Street, just a short distance from Truro Cathedral and Truro train station
Join our friendly team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Launceston, Camelford and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Unlike other healthcare providers, we offer 'same day pay' via the Flexi Pay feature of our innovative healthcare app, HealthForceGo®. Thanks to Flexi Pay, you won't have to wait for payday to receive your wages.
Work with us!
- Flexible full time and part time hours available encompassing a variety of shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Training programs available through credits earned as you work
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.