Do you have care worker experience, and do you live in stunning east Cornwall? Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Launceston, Camelford and the surrounding area. These roles come with a salary of up to £14.25 p/hr, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant in Cornwall, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live life to the fullest. The majority of our clients are care homes, although this healthcare assistant role can involve working in a variety of settings, including clinics and supported living accommodation.
In return for your commitment, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
To apply for this community Care Assistant job in, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare assistant experience. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our HealthForceGo® app.
If you were already up and running in this Care Assistant role, you would have been busy in the following areas this week:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other team members
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.
Apply now and you can start within a week!