Can you help us deliver the highest standard of care to those who need it?
Join our dedicated healthcare team at Newcross! As a Care Assistant in Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and the surroundings, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your various responsibilities will include assisting residents with their food and drink, personal care tasks, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a health and social care team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Tired of waiting for payday? Well, with Flexi Pay, you no longer have to! Submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, and have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (weekends and bank holidays included).
Does this sound like you?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.