As a Care Assistant in Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks assisting with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.