Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in caring for our service users within Charnwood, Melton Mowbray, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
Your Local Branch
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are based at Edward House in Grange Business Park, just a short distance from Narborough train station.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, helping with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
We also provide some great opportunities to help you develop your skill set with over 200 free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way