Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?As a Care Assistant in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds, you’ll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll be aiding service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months paid experience within the past 3 months under your belt. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. The right to work in the UK is also mandatory.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.
Working with Newcross Healthcare and choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs