As a care assistant, you have the power to change lives!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK. You will benefit from great rates of pay, flexible shift patterns and an impressive benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to really see the difference you make in the lives of the most vulnerable people in your community.
Join us now as a Care Assistant in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounding areas. Your various responsibilities will include assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services required.
What we're looking for
- An expert carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Have the chance to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets via our convenient app, HealthForceGo, to get Flexi Pay.
What you'll get
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs