Our Milton Keynes branch is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
We want carers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding towns.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users to ensure that they receive excellent care and support at all times. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Access up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day within this exclusive app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Training & Development
Broaden your skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a variety of free training programs. The topics covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Support, End of Life Care, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.