Join Newcross, an independent healthcare company that truly cares about caregivers
As a Care Assistant in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25 (this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.