A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Care Assistant in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your responsibilities will include aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.