We are looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll assist with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.