Liskeard, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Up to £12.94/hr
Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?As a Care Assistant in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll be responsible for aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With us, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now and you can start within a week!