Are you looking for new opportunities as a Care Assistant in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds? Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for passionate Care Assistants in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds. This part-time nursing role comes with a competitive hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee is just 48 hours?
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a national network of over 60 local branches and sees care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. Working for Newcross is more than just a job - we invest in every member of staff to unlock their true potential. This is a part-time role a competitive hourly rate of up to £14.25 including holiday pay.
If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
- Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
- Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
To apply as a Care Assistant, you will need over three months of experience in a professional care role. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, we can help you catch up with eLearning materials. You'll be assisting children and young adults with a variety of daily living activities. The right to work in the UK is a must and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Liskeard, Looe and the surrounds, please contact us today!