Were you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in the south coast area around Lyme Regis in Dorset and Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary in East Devon. The roles come with a competitive hourly rate of £13.19, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant, working for Newcross Healthcare, you will be encouraged and supported to unlock your true potential, awarded with a generous employee benefits package and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
If you were already working with us in this Care Assistant role, these are some of the things you might have achieved this week:
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
- Assisted the nurses and other health and social care workers in the friendly team
- Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your compassion and commitment, the Care Worker will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free ongoing training opportunities
To fast track your application for this Care Assistant job in Lyme Regis, Axminster and the vicinity, contact Newcross Healthcare today and join 9,000 of your colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!