Be part of a community that cares.
As a Care Assistant in the south coast area around Lyme Regis in Dorset and Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary in East Devon. You will work alongside a group of health and social care professionals with a desire to make our service users lives better. Your main duties will include helping with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities, and any other services needed.
You will benefit from on going clinical training that will constantly improve your knowledge and help you prosper in your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
The requirements are
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You must have moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smartphone device
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
What is Flexi Pay?
Take control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo, and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on bank holidays and weekends).