Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Lyme Regis, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You will work with a supportive team of health and social professionals and will be assisting with personal care, meal preparation, dressing, clinical needs and social integration in their local communities. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Our healthcare app HealthForceGo® gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our Flexi Pay feature!
Perks of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What we require
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.