Do you want to make a positive change in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in New Forest, Lymington, Brockenhurst and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with various important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed to allow them to live their lives as independently as possible.
Our 'Flexi Pay' app feature enables you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Why our team?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' employee scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Your local branch
Our Southampton team is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital. The Southampton branch was relocated to these larger premises in 2014 due to expansion of our services and a growing need for the provision of homecare packages in the Hampshire area.