Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant in March, Ely, Chatteris, Wisbech and the surrounds, you'll be a caregiving expert who enjoys nothing more than improving the day-to-day lives of the people you look after. You'll be aiding service users with a range of daily living tasks including personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. If you join us, you'll be a valued member of our healthcare team and work for a forward-thinking employer. We invest heavily in our tech to improve the experience of our employees.
Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and you can start within a week!