Care Assistant - meds trained
Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Taunton, Chard, Ilminster, Crewkerne and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. You'll be meds trained and comfortable supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19/hr (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.