Our friendly team are based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
We want professionals like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living within Minehead, Taunton and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring for our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Why choose our Newcross team?
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perk at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
This exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to submit their timesheets by 5pm access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our clinical governance and central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn up to £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar care role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete a course with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.