Take the next best step in your career with Newcross!
Join our supportive health and social care team today as a Care Assistant in Minehead, Taunton and the surroundings. In this varied role, you'll be taking on exciting new responsibilities and ensuring that our service users receive the very best care. You'll be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities, meal preparation, making up beds and any other services required.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Healthcare staff can immediately access up to 50% of the money earned during their completed shifts (includes weekends and bank holidays). All they need to do is submit their timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
You'll also receive
- Salary of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
We're looking for...
To join our team, you'll need to be an experienced carer who shares our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll need to have at least 3 months of paid caregiving experience from within the past 3 years within the UK under your belt. Plus, you'll need relevant moving and handling and personal care training.
To work with us, you'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts on our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is a must.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.