At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Care Assistant in Minehead, Taunton and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities, meal preparation and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- Salary of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
With Flexi Pay, you have the freedom to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!