Join Newcross and help change lives!
As a Care Assistant working in and around Newbury, you'll reap the rewards of helping vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will involve assisting clients with personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs, and engaging in social activities. These duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable, and happy.
You'll work as part of an encouraging team and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
The perfect Care Assistant
You'll already have the ability to provide exceptional care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past three years. With this, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is also needed. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
All health and social care professionals will share our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Joining Newcross means that you will gain exclusive access to Flexi Pay, where you are in control of your earnings. Simply use the HealthForceGo® app to enter your timesheets and get instant access to up to 50% of your wages, even on weekends and bank holidays!