We are looking for carers like you!
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Basingstoke, Newbury and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that will allow you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Why join us?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.07, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
What we require
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.