Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Newbury and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. You'll make sure that our service users are receiving high quality care at all times. Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
You choose when you get paid with our Flexi Pay app feature! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
About your profile
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.