Experienced as a carer? Looking for personalised training?
As a Care Assistant in Newmarket and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
What do I need?
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
- An hourly rate of up to £11.78, including holiday pay
- The option of immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further.
Apply to Newcross today!