We are calling all Care workers in Suffolk! Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in Newmarket and is offering a competitive £12.99 per hour, plus holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant in Newmarket, you will ensure that service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you were already working in this Care Assistant role, this is how you would have applied your healthcare experience on your most recent shift:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks and social activities
* Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
* Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
Applicants will need at least three months' healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement, and access to your own vehicle is desirable.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hrs and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Contact Newcross Healthcare today to apply for this Care Assistant job in Newmarket.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change.