At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Newquay, Wadebridge, St Columb Major and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs