Our Truro branch is located on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
We are looking for caring professionals like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Newquay, Wadebridge, St Columb Major and the surrounding local areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
This new and innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with weekend, weekday and night shifts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contact details to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way