We are looking for carers like you!
As a Care Assistant in Newtown and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
The shifts for this position include days and nights.
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a driver and female carer.
- Salary of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Apply today and you can start within a week!