Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant in Newtown and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be working with a team of health and social care workers assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
We have a range of shifts available for this position including days and nights.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits of working with us
- Salary of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
It is highly desirable that you are a female carer and driver for this role.