Care Assistant - Nights
Take on a new role and help others today.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Honiton, Seaton, Crediton, Okehampton, Lyme Regis and Exmouth, you will be the responsible for assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional support needed. Working nights, you will be the person that cares for our service users and puts a smile on their faces in every shift.
We also offer a wide range of employee perks to thank you for all of your hard work, and we offer on going clinical training to make your career constantly progress.
With Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an immediate advance of up to 50% of the money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. All managed via our app, HealthForceGo (includes weekends and bank holidays).
You must need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 3 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and experience in moving and handling and personal care.
You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts are available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply today and start within a week!