Care Assistant - Nights
Experienced as a carer? Looking for personalised training?
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Honiton, Seaton, Crediton, Okehampton, Lyme Regis and Exmouth you'll be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.22, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
What you'll need...
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further.