Care Assistant - Nights
Do you have a passion for care?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area and form part of a supportive team of health and care professionals. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Honiton, Seaton, Crediton, Okehampton, Lyme Regis and Exmouth, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You will be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, helping with food and drink and encouraging them to develop relationships in their communities. You'll have the opportunity to work night shifts across weekdays and weekends as part of this role.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
Exclusive perks include
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs