Care Assistant - Nights
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity as a Care Assistant or Support Worker in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking part-time Care Assistants in Exeter, Honiton, Seaton, Crediton, Okehampton, Lyme Regis and Exmouth, and is offering a competitive rate of £14.35 per hour including holiday pay.
In this rewarding role, you'll love the fast pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments and will play an integral role in teams across various settings.
Working as a Care Assistant, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users in line with their care plans, including personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
- Assisting the nurses and other members of the team of healthcare workers
To qualify, you will need a minimum of three months' experience in a professional care role, possibly in the NHS. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can help you catch up with our eLearning materials.
You will also need a smartphone with internet access to be able to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to a vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your commitment and expertise, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours (no zero-hour contracts)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible working: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts are available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating across the UK to develop the best team of healthcare workers.
Click here to apply for this Care Assistant job in and around Exeter and South Devon and earn a competitive rate of £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay. Don't delay - please contact us today!