Do you want to make a difference?As a Care Assistant in Nuneaton, Bedworth and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be actively supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
You’ll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you’ll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Apply now and you can start within a week!