Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
As a Care Assistant in Nuneaton, Bedworth and the surrounds, you'll have the skills and experience needed to jump right into this fast-paced role. You'll be responsible for following care plans and ensuring that the best possible outcomes are met at all times for our service users. Your day-to-day duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation and providing support with social activities.
At Newcross, you'll get access to an array of employee benefits, ongoing training and job flexibility. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and join a supportive health and social care team who live and breathe helping others.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- An expert carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own mode of transport
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Get Flexi Pay!
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, healthForceGo.
Perks of the role
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it