This could be the perfect position for you!
Join The Local Team - We are based at Edward House in Grange Business Park, just a short distance from Narborough train station
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to service users within Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surroundings.
Benefits Of The Role
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Your New Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with development and progression
- Building relationships with service users and their family members
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community and other residents
The ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate, who will uphold our caring philosophy with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Same Day Pay
Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
How To Proceed
Don't hesitate to join our team! Submit your application by clicking 'Apply'. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you shortly after to discuss the role in further detail. We look forward to speaking to you!
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.