Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
We are based at Edward House in Grange Business Park, just a short distance from Narborough train station
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care and support to service users within Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surroundings.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they wish.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.