Are you a carer looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne, Inverclyde and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our innovative flexible app feature allows our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated clinical governance and central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible hours with weekend, weekday and night shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs available through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.