Join our friendly team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive assistance with a variety of important daily living tasks. These vary but include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required to allow them to live as independently as possible.
This exclusive 'same day pay' service enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Work with our team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
Our Truro team are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.