Are you looking for new care staff opportunities in Cornwall? Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounding region, and is offering a competitive £14.25 per hour, including holiday pay.
You will be working for an organisation that takes a holistic, people-centric approach to care work. Newcross Healthcare makes use of the latest tech to assist staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
To apply, you will need at least three months' experience in a similar role, possibly in the NHS. Ideally, you should also hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate and a full driving licence. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®.
If you were already working in this Care Assistant role, this is how your healthcare experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Supporting service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
- Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
- Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers - apply today for this Care Assistant job in Penzance, St Ives and the surrounding area!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.