Carers like you make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Peterhead and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting service users with a variety of daily tasks. These vary but include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
What makes Newcross different?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to choose you
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting feature of the HealthForceGo® app that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your Aberdeen team
This branch is our first office in the North of Scotland and it is located a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Simply submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.