Senior Care Assistant
You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Peterhead and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide support to our service users with various important daily tasks and activities. These vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
It is essential that you have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role so that you are able to comfortably lead a team of carers.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi pay is a feature of our HealthForceGo® app that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialist training programs accessed through credits earned as you work
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Ongoing free training programs earned through credits as you work
You will join our Aberdeen team which is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen team is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.