Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
As a Care Assistant in Prescot and the surrounds you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care workers to assist with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt within the last 6 months in the UK and you will need personal care and moving and handling experience. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
We require you to have a smartphone device with internet access, and access to a vehicle is helpful, but not essential.
Why use Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, we give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, including bank holidays and weekends. This is all done through our HealthForceGo app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free ongoing training
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available/Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.